Sorry for the technical issues with the video. The joys of live demos!
Arthur Press talks about the top 15.5 things to protect your network!
What you will learn:
This is a hands-on the keyboard malware analysis workshop.
You will gain insight into the world of malware analysis. You will walk away with practical techniques and methodologies that can be immediately applied to analyze malware.
You will learn why reformatting a computer is the wrong approach.
You will learn about and how to work on labs involving both static and dynamic software analysis.
Finally you will learn how to safely detonating a malware without blowing up your whole network!
Oct 24th 9am to 4pm(ish)
100% Remote - Zoom
Arthur will do a remote training on AD.
· You can follow along via provided PPT
· You can participate with provided VMs (hands on keyboard type training!)
· I'll attempt to provide some Tech support if you get stuck
Cost is $20.00
You will be provided 2 VM's. A server 2016 & Win 10.
· Learn Active Directory (AD) from the ground up
· Learn the basics of Active Directory administration
· Understand how to properly configure AD & best practices
· If you are new to AD administration, then this class is for you!
You will learn the basics of Active Directory. Including DNS, DHCP & GPO’s. Learn how to create users, organization units & basics of administrating GPO’s. You will then learn the top 3 things you must do to protect your AD network.
No Experience Needed! This class is built for those with no to very little AD administration. You will learn how to install AD, setup the Top 3 policies, all the while learning best practices.
Best of all this is a “Hands on The Keyboard” type class. This is NOT a lecture. This is an ALL-DAY immersive learning experience! You will be provided with your very own Server 2016 & Win 10 images. You will use these images to build your very own network. These images you will then be able to take home and continue to learn from.